Volunteers are invaluable to the success of Dementia Australia (Qld) Memory Walk and Jog and they make a huge contribution to the spirit of the day/s. By donating your time you're enabling us to continue vital frontline work to fight dementia.
All volunteers will be fully briefed for their role on arrival at their shift. All volunteers will receive a certificate of appreciation and an event tshirt.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Fill out the volunteer registration form (below)
- Select a preferred role
- Submit the volunteer form
- The Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with your specific roster and event day information
- All volunteer roles require an early start, you may be asked to be on duty as early as 6am. As the Memory Walk and Jog is on a Sunday, please check your transport options before applying.
- If you would like any further information before applying please check the Frequently Asked Questions here.
- We will try to give you your preferred role however we cannot guarantee a preferred position due to limited availability.