The CorriLee Foundation has released a cookbook, Nana No Hats, a collection of recipes which will bring back childhood memories and raise money for Dementia Australia Dementia Research Foundation.
Edited by Alzheimer’s Australia National President, Ita Buttrose, the cookbook is a collection of recipes not for the health-conscious. 93-year-old Corrie Lee has perfected the recipes over the course of her life and says that moderation is the key to enjoying these treats.
The book which is a tribute from Corrie’s grand daughter Tanya Lee is full of family favourites for the budget conscious who like good hearty food.
Proceeds of the sale of the book will be donated to Alzheimer’s Australia a cause close to the heart of the Lee family.
The book which retails at $39.95 is available for purchase online by clicking here. It is also available for purchase from Dymocks nationally from September 19.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE:
- Click on the link: donate.thetrustcompany.com.au/makePayment.asp
- In the box next to Tickets/Merchandise indicate how many books you would like to purchase i.e. 1 copy of Nana No Hats
- Fill out your personal details
- Fill in your payment details. They amount will be $39.95 x the number of books you are purchasing i.e. $39.95 for one, $79.90 for two etc.
- Click ‘make payment’
- The book will be dispatched to you from The CorriLee Foundation within 7 days of ordering
Terms and Conditions of Purchase: All purchases are refundable if requested within 7 days of ordering and good are returned in original purchase condition. Postage costs are included in the price of the book.