- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Part time (0.6 FTE), initially a 12-month contract with potential to extend
- Flexible location! Work out of any Dementia Australia office and from home!
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, are accountable for our actions and support innovation, reshaping the way we do things
The Business Analyst will join the newly formed Business Development team and will provide subject matter expertise in the support and technical management of Dementia Australia’s business development data and applications. This role will have a focus on process improvement through capturing, reporting and analysing business intelligence that supports the commercialisation of programs and services.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Business Development you will also be responsible for:
- Implementing systems and processes that will support commercial business functions including capturing business intelligence, end to end sales process and coordination of delivery across business areas
- Reviewing, monitoring and continually enhancing processes to improve sales performance, align product development and streamline systems
- Establishing and monitoring a data system that captures client information, assigns account management authorities and process, and tracks progress.
- Develop strong, positive working relationships within the Business Development team and across the organization
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, have excellent interpersonal communication skills and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in responding to application user queries, issues and requests
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly
- Demonstrated experience in project management, process mapping and data management
- Applicants should have good working knowledge and familiarity of business applications, within a commercial context.
- Degree/Diploma in sales, analytics, business development, IT systems.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career and make their mark in a progressive peak body. In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends and the services providing support.
The position description can be found here.
For specific role enquiries, please contact [email protected]
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected]
Applications close on Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 9:00AM
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. Dementia Australia reserves the right to close recruitment for this position as needed.
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.