- Do you have practical experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite?
- Are you seeking a challenging role that engages across different pillars working as part of an innovative team?
- Full time fixed term opportunity available
Dementia Australia is a well-known and respected organisation transforming the experience of people impacted by dementia by elevating their voices and inspiring excellence in support and care free from discrimination.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst - CRM on a full time fixed term 12 months contract to support the delivery of Dementia Australia’s new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Based in our North Ryde office, you will work with Project and Change Managers and provide business and process analysis for multiple work streams and help define and deliver CRM requirements, processes and technical activities to ensure a strong focus on customer and user-centred design is built into the new CRM platform.
In addition you will:
- Document current and future state business processes including identification of pain points, risks and opportunities for improvement and key performance data.
- Facilitate workshops, research and investigations to understand end user needs.
- Perform ad-hoc business process reviews and facilitate user story mapping workshops.
- Perform business impact analysis and support business readiness.
- Work iteratively with project teams and facilitate end-user training.
- Develop high quality project documentation and support ICT and end-user testing efforts.
This role calls for a candidate who can build effective relationships at management and operational level and who is experienced in engaging with business and technology stakeholders. This includes the ability to seek opportunities for continuous improvement during all stages of project delivery as well as to lead workshops and analysis to ensure maximum collaboration.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business analyst working on IT, business transformation and improvement programmes.
- Practical work experience with and deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite (e.g. Customer Engagement, Marketing, Field Services, Business Central etc.).
- Experience using proven methodologies to de-construct complex issues and business processes, conduct analysis, apply critical thinking and support desired outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach and able to work effectively across functional and organisational boundaries.
- Superior documentation and writing skills including presentations and reports.
- Strong communication skills with the ability articulate complex solutions clearly to team members and stakeholders.
- Well organised, with an ability to manage time effectively and influence others accordingly.
The position description can be found here.
For any enquiries, please contact Katharine Heather on 02 8875 4605
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close Monday, 16 September 2019.