- Supportive and flexible team
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Full time fixed term until June 2020
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled person for the position of Administration Officer in our busy Client Services team in Hobart. You will be the first point of contact for service and supporting clients to identify their needs and goals, as well as supporting the Client Services Team through the delivery of a broad range of administrative duties and activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting and assisting clients and other visitors to reception
- Managing incoming phone calls and phone enquiries promptly and professionally
- Being the key point of contact for maintenance and service requests
- Supporting the Client Services team with scheduling/rostering, appointments, billing and any other ad hoc duties as required
- Coordinating and assisting with local site events and bookings
- Booking and managing all catering requirements
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Ability to maintain a high level of written and oral communication skills and effectively communicate with staff, volunteers, range of service users, clients living with dementia, carers and members of general public.
- Demonstrated intermediate or above proficiency and experience with Microsoft Windows applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in a range of administrative activities.
- Ability to prioritise workload demands and cope calmly, effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- High level attention to detail.
- Proven capacity to maintain confidentiality and respect the privacy of clients, managers and other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work autonomously whilst taking initiative and problem solving independently.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a cohesive team, we would like to hear from you.
The position description can be found here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close – Tuesday March 26, 2019.