- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Part time 0.8 EFT opportunity fixed term until February 2020
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled person for the position of Client Services Administrator in our busy team in our Glenside office. You will provide support to the Client Services team including the General Manager and senior staff through the delivery of a broad range of administrative duties and activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing specific administrative projects within the Client Services Program
- Banking needs and reconciliation of credit cards
- Being the key point of contact for maintenance and service requests
- Supporting the Client Services team with scheduling/rostering, appointments, billing, travel and accommodation and any other ad hoc duties as required
- Booking and managing team meetings including catering requirements and agendas/minutes
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated time management, organisational skills, with attention to detail and accuracy, and competing priorities effectively.
- Understanding of administrative processes, including managing bookings, reporting and filing processes.
- Ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to communicate with people living with dementia, carers, members of the public and professionals.
Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent is a must.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a cohesive team, we would like to hear from you.
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Please note – applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close – Tuesday February 19, 2019.