- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Full time opportunity fixed term until 30 June 2020
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled person for the position of Client Services Administrator in our busy Client Services team on the Gold Coast. You will be the first point of contact for service and supporting clients to identify their needs and goals, as well as supporting the Client Services Team Leaders through the delivery of a broad range of administrative duties and activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting and assisting clients and other visitors to reception
- Managing incoming phone calls and phone enquiries promptly and professionally
- Being the key point of contact for maintenance and service requests
- Supporting the Client Services team with scheduling/rostering, appointments, billing and any other ad hoc duties as required
- Coordinating and assisting with local site events and bookings
- Booking and managing all catering requirements
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in administration and organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work on a number of tasks and competing priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated experience in the collation and presentation of resource materials.
- Understanding of administrative processes, including managing bookings, filing and reporting processes.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point and database experience.
Certificate III in Business Administration or demonstrated equivalent experience is a must.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a cohesive team, we would like to hear from you.
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to Recruitment @dementia.org.au
Please note – applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close – Monday January 21, 2019.