- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Part time 0.8 EFT opportunity fixed term 12 months contract
Dementia Australia is a well-known and respected organisation transforming the experience of people impacted by dementia by elevating their voices and inspiring excellence in support and care free from discrimination.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled person for the position of Client Services Administrator in our busy team in our Glenside office. You will provide support to the Client Services team including the General Manager and senior staff through the delivery of a broad range of administrative duties and activities.
In addition you will:
- Provide courteous and pleasant assistance and support to all clients, potential clients, service providers and general public.
- Coordinate the collection and entry of relevant data to support timely and accurate reporting to funding bodies.
- Provide secretariat support for organisational meetings with agenda preparation, minute taking and distribution of minutes as requested by the Manager.
- Assist with travel bookings for the client services team.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in relation to invoice coding and appropriate sign off practices.
- Oversee Client Services Team Volunteers and coordinate the Safe Return Program
- Ensure the office is well presented.
- Manage and maintain assets register.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Ability to maintain a high level of written and oral communication skills and effectively communicate with staff, volunteers, range of service users, clients living with dementia, carers and members of the general public.
- Demonstrated intermediate or above proficiency and experience with Microsoft Windows applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in a range of administrative activities.
- Ability to prioritise workload demands and cope calmly, effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- High level attention to detail.
- Proven capacity to maintain confidentiality and respect the privacy of clients, managers and other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work autonomously whilst taking initiative and problem solving independently.
Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience are required.
This role calls for a highly organised person with strong communication skills to show initiative and work collaboratively with all staff to fulfill the position objectives, whilst working within organisational policies and procedures.
The position description can be found here.
For any enquiries, please contact Lynn Field on 08 8372 2151.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close Tuesday, 24 September 2019.