- Progressive Peak Body for Dementia
- Full time, fixed term opportunity until June 2022
- Attractive salary packaging options available
Dementia Australia is a well-known and respected organisation transforming the experience of people impacted by dementia by elevating their voices and inspiring excellence in support and care free from discrimination.
About the role:
As State Manager, Client Services you will play a key leadership role responsible for the state-wide operations of our services delivered to people living with dementia and their carers. This is an integral role that ensures the delivery of high quality safe and effective services ensuring we are meeting our obligations to funders and our clients. This includes:
- Manage employees and resources within allocated budget parameters in order to ensure the organisation delivers on the objectives as outlined in the strategic plan.
- Establish and maintain industry relationships with relevant stakeholders within the region.
- Ensure all service and funding targets are met, reports and statistics maintained and reported on appropriately and facilitate intra-departmental strategic service planning and development, and foster a culture of service excellence and innovation.
For a detailed description of the position objectives and responsibilities, please refer to the position description which can be found here.
To be successful in this diverse and active role you will be a team player, show an absolute commitment to the delivery of high quality services and meet the key selection criteria and qualification requirements as outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership skills including mentoring and developing staff in a positive inclusive manner.
- Demonstrated experience in an operational role in a funded environment.
- An understanding an experience in relation to contemporary issues, legislation, and standards impacting on community services.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A sound understanding and experience in service review and development
- A proven track record in leading staff to achieve organisational objectives.
- Demonstrated ability in financial management and budget oversight.
- Ability to strategically manage and lead the bigger picture with an eye for detail.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant discipline (health/allied health/social services sector) and experience in a similar position.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
For role enquiries, please contact Barbra Williams on 0427 007 442.
To apply, please email a copy of your resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing the above key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications Close – Tuesday, 07 April 2020 at 12pm (noon).