- Chance to work in a dynamic team in a growing peak body
- Part time 0.8 EFT fixed term opportunity for 2 years
- Position based in Parkville with onsite parking
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our Centre for Dementia Learning team to lead the development of an innovative new project. The position will involve the planning and delivery of the project and also assist in the evaluation of the Dementia Community of Practice (CoP). The position will create a learning space where dementia practice leaders from a diverse range of organisations can come together on a regular basis to further their understanding of dementia and how best to promote good practice in their respective organisations.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop a detailed project plan outlining key milestones and deliverables
- Coordinating the scheduling and delivery of both face to face and online delivery of the Dementia CoP sessions to key stakeholders
- Assisting with the Management of the sessions in relation to participants, venue and resources
- Proactively building new and existing relationships with a range of organisations and service providers
- Work with a University partner on the evaluation of the program
Key Selection Criteria
- Excellent interpersonal communication – online and face-to-face
- Experience in the sound management of projects
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery and assessment of inclusive interactive learning considerate to special needs participants
- Experience working in health, welfare or community sector
- Sound experience with taking a continuous improvement approach
- Able to develop effective networks and partnerships with relevant service providers and community groups
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a cohesive and supportive team, we would like to hear from you.
For role enquiries, please contact David Sykes on 03 9816 5730.
A position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter which briefly addresses the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close - Wednesday March 27, 2019.
Previous applicants need not re-apply and will be considered.