- Are you passionate about fundraising and community services?
- Outstanding career opportunity in peak body for dementia
- Full time ongoing role based in Brisbane
We are seeking a Community Fundraising Coordinator to assist in growing community fundraising revenue and community development. You will be passionate about what you do, be confident in your convictions and show initiative in your thinking and problem solving.
- Contribute to increasing income through community fundraising
- Identify and grow existing community fundraising
- Explore new avenues to leverage fundraising opportunities
- Assist with planning and delivery of Dementia Australia events
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of partnerships, suppliers and relationships
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced person who is ready to hit the ground running.
Key Selection Criteria:
- First and foremost must have the passion to be a ‘fundraiser’ and possess an entrepreneurial approach to the role
- Experience using design software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop etc
- Experience using the key online fundraising platforms
- An understanding and interest in social media
- Integrity and credibility at all levels and particularly when representing the organisation to funders and suppliers
- Good writing and editing skills and the ability to constructively critique copy and creative produced by others
Qualifications in Fundraising or Events will be highly regarded along with a passion for working in the not for profit sector.
In return, you will be offered a supportive, flexible and fast paced working environment.
For role enquiries, please contact Jason Turik on 02 8875 4658.
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter with your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close – 8am Monday March 25, 2019.