- Flexible and supportive environment based in North Ryde
- Part time 0.6 EFT (Mon – Wed), fixed term until June 2019
- Attractive salary packaging options available
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to provide the smooth day to day running of the office and be the key contact person on the coordination of local site based maintenance, safety, events and reception duties.
This role will be responsible for:
- Greeting and assisting clients and other visitors
- Managing incoming phone calls and phone enquiries promptly and professionally
- Being the key point of contact for maintenance and service requests
- Travel and accommodation bookings as required
- Maintenance of relevant facilities and fleet registers and databases
- Coordinating and assisting with local site events and bookings
- Booking and managing all catering requirements
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for someone who is experienced in customer service and administration and that has intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications. A qualification in Business Administration will be highly regarded.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Understanding of administrative processes, including managing bookings, filing, invoicing and reporting processes.
- Experience in coordinating contractor services.
- Demonstrated experience in events management.
- Demonstrated reception and ‘front of house’ experience.
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter which briefly addresses the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Please note – applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close – 3pm Friday December 14, 2018.