- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Full time, fixed term contract opportunity until June 2022
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, accountable for our actions and support the innovations, reshaping the way we do things
We are currently seeking a passionate Customer Relations Consultant to join our Centre for Dementia Learning (CDL) team based in Parkville, Victoria. This position will focus on maximizing the impact of the CDL team which provides high quality education programs to a wide range of audiences, including health and allied health professionals, aged care and disability workers.
The Customer Relations Consultant will draw on their competitive spirit and superior interpersonal skills to develop relationships with current and potential customers and promote the services and products that the Centre for Dementia Learning provides. This includes creating and optimizing opportunities to present the Centre for Dementia Learning at conferences, events and board meetings.
For further information on CDL, please refer to our website https://www.dementia.org.au/education/centre-for-dementia-learning
Reporting directly to the Manager, Centre for Dementia Learning you will also be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining existing and new relationships with a range of organisations and service providers, including health care and community aged care
- Identifying and developing ways to promote and grow the work of CDL
- Becoming a pivotal contact point for these organisations wishing to use CDL services and ensuring the services provided meet expectations
- Providing advice on new products and services that organisations are seeking that CDL could potentially develop
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be a true team player and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service skills
- Experience in sales and marketing, including cold calling
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently with little supervision without diminishing motivation
- Demonstrated ability to meet KPI targets and achieve agreed income levels
- Associates degree in a business-related field. Or
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business, Education or a Health related field.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
The position description can be found here.
For specific role enquiries, please contact Recruitment at [email protected]
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected]
Applications close on Monday, 29 March 2021 at 9:00AM
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. Dementia Australia reserves the right to close recruitment for this position as needed.
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.