- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Part time (0.6 FTE), initially a 12-month contract with potential to extend
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, are accountable for our actions and support innovation, reshaping the way we do things
Located in Glenside, SA the Customer Relations Consultant will join our newly formed Business Development team and will identify new ways to promote and grow the work of Dementia Australia. As the Customer Relations Consultant, you will draw on your superior interpersonal skills to develop relationships with current and potential customers, promote and sell the products and services of Dementia Australia.
Reporting directly to National Relationship Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining existing and new relationships with a range of individuals, organisations and service providers, including health care and community aged care
- Becoming a pivotal contact point for these organisations wishing to purchase Dementia Australia’s products and services and ensuring the services provided meet and ideally exceed customer expectations
- Providing advice and information on new products and services that customers are looking for, and that Dementia Australia could potentially develop
- Ensure activity with customers is appropriately recorded and maintained to report monthly and track progress against agreed upon KPI’s to be determined in consultation with the General Manager, Business Development and National Relationship Manager
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, a solid experience in sales roles, be a true team player and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service skills
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and achieve agreed income levels
- Associates degree in a business-related field. Or
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business, Education or a Health related field.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends and the services providing support.
The position description can be found here.
For specific role enquiries, please contact Recruitment at [email protected]
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected]
Applications close on Thursday, 1 July 2021 at 9:00AM
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. Dementia Australia reserves the right to close recruitment for this position as needed.
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.