- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Full-time, fixed term opportunity until June 2022 based in Brisbane, QLD
- Attractive salary packaging options available
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Relations Consultant to join our Centre for Dementia Learning (CDL) team based in Brisbane, Queensland. The position will focus on developing relationships with customers to maximise the impact of the CDL team which provides high quality education programs (accredited and non-accredited), organisational practice change and environmental consultancy services to a wide range of audiences including: aged care workers, health professionals, allied health professionals, disability workers and other organisations.
For further information on CDL, please refer to our website https://www.dementia.org.au/education/centre-for-dementia-learning
Reporting directly to the Queensland Manager, Centre for Dementia Learning, you will also be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining existing and new relationships with a range of organisations and service providers
- Increasing the level of income generated through fee-for-service work
- Identifying and developing ways to promote and grow the work of CDL
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be a true team player and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service skills.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and achieve agreed income levels.
- Bachelor in Marketing/ Business, Education or a Health related field or a tertiary qualification in a business related field, is desirable
If you thrive in an environment that encourages creativity and you enjoy working within a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you.
For any enquiries, please contact Caylie Field on 0411 104 151.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected].
Applications close - Friday, 10th July 2020 at 9.00 am
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please