- Chance to work in a dynamic team in a growing peak body
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Part time 0.8 EFT contract until June 2019
We are currently seeking a part time 4 days a week Early Intervention Facilitator to join our Client Services team in North Ryde. The position involves assisting families and carers to enhance their quality of life through the provision of early intervention psycho-educational group and individual programs which promote wellbeing and build self-efficacy.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for working as part of team achieving positive change and enjoy supporting the learning of others.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in/knowledge of counselling theory including crisis intervention, grief and bereavement and solution focused therapy.
- Skills and experience in group work and psycho-social assessment.
- Ability to engage, empathise with and sensitively address the concerns of carers and clients from a diverse range of circumstances and experiences.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a key part of a multidisciplinary team including: team members and local service providers.
- Demonstrated high level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Strong presentation skills and experience.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours on a service provision needs basis
This role requires regular travel across Sydney metro area.
If you are a self starter, creative, well organised and an enthusiastic team member, we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer you flexible working arrangements, salary packaging, free parking, access to fleet motor vehicles and excellent opportunities for professional development.
For role enquiries, please contact Lyndell Huskins on 02 8875 4615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The position description can be found here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close - Thursday November 15, 2018.