We are currently seeking a casual Facilitator to join our newly created Centre for Dementia Learning (CDL). The position involves the delivery of both accredited and non-accredited training to professionals and the broader community.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for working in a team environment and enjoy facilitating the learning of others. We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a Facilitator to deliver professional education. Based in Brisbane, the casual Facilitator will need to have the ability to travel regularly to regional Queensland to deliver training.
As a Facilitator you will be responsible for delivering both accredited and non-accredited education in metropolitan and rural areas of Queensland; this may involve attending events such as conferences and expos, or promotional events on occasion.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (required). Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline will be viewed favourably.
- Experience in facilitating effective learning environments for adults.
- Experience in one or more of the health/welfare/aged care/disability sectors.
- Experience in working with people living with Dementia (highly desirable).
- Experience in delivering high quality learning experiences to professional audiences which touch, move and inspire participants.
- Ability to travel to rural and regional areas of the state and territory and potentially interstate to deliver education.
- Computer literacy across a range of Microsoft applications.
If you are a self starter, creative, well organised and an enthusiastic team member, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter which briefly addresses the key selection criteria to QLD.firstname.lastname@example.org.