- Join a vibrant and dynamic team
- Outstanding career opportunity in a creative, challenging and supportive environment
- Part time fixed term for 12 months
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team based in Parkville in a part time 0.8 EFT capacity, to support the marketing team to deliver on a positive brand experience at every customer touch point.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- Efficiently and effectively design all relevant collateral to ensure that it meets brand and accessibility guidelines in a timely manner
- Provide format recommendations, innovative ideas and approaches to create an customer engagement
- Liaise with stakeholders and suppliers to create a positive relationship
This role will ideally suit a marketing enthusiast who has a passion for delivering high quality work in a team environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Four or more years’ experience in a similar graphic design role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven capability in designing for print, online and motion graphics on a PC (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision, ability to prioritise
- Familiarity with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- An empathy and concern for people with dementia and their carers
In return, you will be offered a supportive, flexible and dynamic working environment along with attractive salary packaging options and onsite parking.
The position description can be found here.
For role enquiries, please contact Felicity Langton on 03 9816 5740.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter with your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close – Tuesday August 27, 2019.