- Are you a technology and business specialist experienced in working across a range of technologies?
- Are you seeking a challenging role that engages across different pillars working as part of an innovative team?
Full time fixed term opportunity
Dementia Australia is a well-known and respected organisation transforming the experience of people impacted by dementia by elevating their voices and inspiring excellence in support and care free from discrimination.
We are seeking an experienced IT Business Partner and Analyst on a full time fixed term 12 months contract. Based in our North Ryde office, you will act as the liaison between Information Technology and business divisions. As a technology and business specialist in developing and delivering integrated business and technology roadmaps and solutions you will help the business divisions to achieve their strategic goals.
In addition you will:
- Enable business divisions to identify, acquire and in conjunction with the PMO, rollout and adopt business technology solutions.
- Build effective relationships at all levels across the business and promote the work of the IT team and manage change in the delivery of services.
- Collaborate and support the IT and PMO teams in embedding change with systems or processes across all business divisions.
- Provide advice and guidance on technology solutions for the business divisions and assist with the development of viability papers and business cases for project approval.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including supporting the Chief Information Officer as required.
This role calls for a confident candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude with outstanding communication skills and experience in complex business environments.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a business partner or business analyst within a not-for-profit (NFP), health services, government or similar environment.
- An influential communicator who consults across functional and organisational boundaries and engages effectively with senior leaders, has confidence to initiate conversations and negotiate compromises in difficult or tense situations, and adjusts communication styles and content for a given audience.
- Analytical, with the ability to de-construct complex issues and challenges and present them accordingly, as well as analyse a situation strategically and operationally, and develop appropriate solutions.
- Critical thinker with ability to manage ambiguity and quickly see the big picture.
- Superior documentation skills including business processes, documentation, training materials and presentations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex solutions clearly to team members and stakeholders.
- Consultative and able to work effectively across functional and organisational boundaries.
- Well organised, and prioritises and manages time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Please no agencies
Visa requirement for this role: Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
The position description can be found here.
For any enquiries, please contact Daniel Johnson on email@example.com
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close Friday, 20 September 2019.
North Ryde, Sydney, NSW