- Attractive salary packaging options
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Full time fixed term position until 30 June 2020 base in Glenside, SA
We are currently looking for an experienced manager who is passionate about learning to join our Centre for Dementia Learning team. As a leader of a small team of learning facilitators and admin staff in SA, WA and NT, you will have the capability to inspire others to build their performance, passion and potential. Your collaborative work will maintain and strengthen high quality development and delivery of dementia education programs and consulting services to a range of sectors including: Acute Care, Aged Care, Community Care and Primary Health Care. You will have a strong focus on business development to ensure the ongoing sustainability of the Centre.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing clear management, direction, and leadership of the SA/WA/NT Centre for Dementia Learning team
- Implementing a model of practice which integrates both the facilitation and consultancy aspects of the work
- Ensure there are sound systems and processes which maximise the effectiveness of the team to be able to progressively expand its reach.
- Developing and maintaining education program delivery capacity within the Centre for Dementia Learning team.
- Maintaining close working relationships with a range of service providers and government departments.
- Promoting the growth and development of the Centre for Dementia learning through working with the Regional Director to maximise business development opportunities for growth of our learning and consultancy programs.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in management, structured leadership and development of staff
- Demonstrable experience in generating income and growing a business
- Experience in organisational change
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal presentation skills etc.)
This role does involve travel within the regions.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a cohesive team, we would like to hear from you.
For role enquiries, please contact David Sykes on 03 9816 5730 or email Recruitment@dementia.org.au
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter which addresses the key selection criteria to our recruitment team at Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close Thursday November 15, 2018.