- Work for the peak body for people living with dementia and their family/carers
- Full time fixed term role until 30 June 2020
- Attractive salary packaging available
We are seeking an experienced Manager with a passion to support people aged under 65 who have a diagnosis of dementia to join our Client Services team.This role can be based in any of our offices in Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing program leadership of services to people impacted by dementia ensuring sensitive, responsive program development, implementation and evaluation
- Ensuring financial planning and management of the delivery of the Organisation’s programs and services are met
- Working with relevant service providers to enhance their knowledge and skills in relation to their services for people impacted by dementia
- Managing individual staff and providing a proactive supervision model that identifies quality issues, provides feedback and coaching and identifies professional development opportunities
Ensuring reporting arrangements are adhered to and that all services plans are implemented
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated leadership skills including mentoring and developing staff in a positive inclusive manner.
- An understanding and experience in relation to contemporary issues, legislation, and standards impacting on community services
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- A sound understanding and experience in service review and development
- A proven track record in leading staff to achieve organisational objectives
- Demonstrated ability in financial management and budget oversight
In return, you will be offered a supportive and flexible working environment.
For role enquiries, please contact Lynne Hedley on 08 9225 4094.
To apply, please email a copy of your resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing the above key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position description can be obtained here.
Applications Close – 8am on Monday February 18, 2019.