- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Full-time, fixed term opportunity until June 2020
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, accountable for our actions and support the innovations, reshaping the way we do things
Located in Parkville, Victoria, the Marketing Campaign Lead will lead and manage the planning, development, implementation, reporting and evaluation of major national campaigns. The incumbent will take ownership for identifying key customer insights, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, developing tailored customer journeys and leading the development of an always on, integrated and responsive approach for Dementia Australia’s major campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Strategy Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders to translate business objectives and insights into campaign strategies, propose campaign structures and deliver marketing communications to maximise performance
- Overseeing the development and delivery of major campaign assets such as photography, web, video, social media, activations and events across all communications channels
- Contributing to developing and delivering a customer communication framework to ensure an exceptional customer experience, throughout the customer journey
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, show an absolute commitment to the delivery of high quality dementia services and support and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience and proactivity as an insights driven marketer that has proven abilities in developing and executing end to end marketing campaigns, across a range of channels
- Strong project delivery, organisational and time management skills and a high attention to detail
- Proven performance in managing persona creation, customer journey mapping and delivering engaging, purpose driven campaigns and digital experiences
- Experience in managing third party/agency relationships including marketing creative and research agencies
- Relevant qualifications in marketing and/or business at a tertiary level and five or more years’ experience in similar role
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
The position description can be found here.
For specific role enquiries, please contact Solange Mardones on [email protected]
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected]
Applications close on Wednesday, 11 November 2020 at 9.00am. Dementia Australia reserves the right to close recruitment for this position as needed.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.