- Progressive peak body for dementia
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Attractive salary packaging options available
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and creative person for the full time position of Media and Communication Advisor in our Communications team in Parkville. Raise the profile of Dementia Australia to position the peak body as the leading dementia experts in Australia and the voice of consumers. You will be passionate about what you do and show initiative in your thinking and problem solving.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic media and communications advice and support to the Media and Communications Manager and, General Manager Communications-Corporate Communications.
- Supporting the activity of media management, media training and preparation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Playing a key role in positioning Dementia Australia as the ‘go-to’ organisation for all things dementia and be: the trusted partner for people impacted; the respected advocate for consumers; the valued brand other organisations want to work with; and the leader in dementia education.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A qualification in media, communications or a related business field at tertiary level
- A minimum of two to three years proven experience and demonstrated success in a media or communications role
- A proven ability to build productive relationships both throughout the organisation and with external contacts
- Proficient ability in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career and make their mark in a progressive peak body.
For role enquiries, contact Christine Bolt on 03 9816 5772 or email email@example.com
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume with a cover letter which addresses the key selection criteria found in the position description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close – 3pm Friday December 14, 2018.
Previous applicants need not apply.