- Full time, contract position to 30 June, 2020 with possible extension
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Flexible and supportive work environment
We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, customer focussed Recruitment Coordinator with strong networking and time management skills and the ability to create and follow processes. Attention to detail and effective communication skills are a must, along with being confident to work independently within the scope of the role. We understand the quality of our services and the outcomes for Dementia Australia clients are determined by the high calibre of staff working at Dementia Australia and as a Recruitment Coordinator you will play a key role in ensuring we attract exceptional people. This role can be base in any of our offices around Australia.
This extremely busy position will provide an excellent opportunity for you to further build on your significant experience in the recruitment field and expand those skills in a dynamic and strong national team.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with stakeholders to develop position descriptions and job ads
- Providing advice and support to Stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Responding to applicants on the progress of their applications
- Screening and shortlisting all applications
- Developing and facilitating recruitment training for hiring manages nationally
- Implementing and managing a new national online recruitment and candidate management database
- Providing support to the National People & Culture team
Key selection criteria:
- Extensive experience doing end to end recruiting
- Experience supporting and guiding managers and senior managers in recruiting new staff
- Experience working within a HR team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability and experience to drive quality, and system improvement projects
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills
Experience in the not-for-profit sector would be well regarded.
For role enquiries, please contact Anneliese Coghlan on 02 8875 4649.
To apply, please email a copy of your resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing the above key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position description can be obtained here.
Applications close – Tuesday July 23, 2019.