- Exciting national project
- Progressive peak body for Dementia
Full time fixed term position based in Hawthorn
We are seeking a skilled Project Manager to join our Client Services team on a fixed term contract until 30 June 2019, with potential for extension You will manage all elements of the national Dementia Friendly Communities initiative, engaging with communities and consumer groups to enact meaningful changes to make communities more dementia-friendly and ensure people living with dementia are supported to live a high quality of life with meaning, purpose and value.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Providing program leadership
- Co-ordinating all activities and resources to meet contractual and funding requirements
- Consulting and collaborating extensively with Dementia Australia colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve enhanced program outcomes
Some travel will be required throughout Australia to liaise with staff and community groups.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated achievements in stakeholder engagement
- A sound understanding of, and experience in service development, review and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability in financial management and budget oversight
- Sound organisational and program planning and implementation skills
In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits.
For role enquiries, please contact Ann Reilly on 03 9815 7854 or email Recruitment@dementia.org.au
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications Close - Wednesday January 23, 2019.