- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Full-time, fixed term opportunity until June 2020 based in either Sydney or Canberra
- Attractive salary packaging options available
The Quality and Projects team is seeking a dynamic and experienced individual who is able to manage 2-3 concurrent projects and develop and maintain relationships between business, IT and vendors to support meeting organisational objectives. This role is full-time and can be based in either North Ryde, NSW or Griffith, ACT depending on the location of the successful incumbent.
Reporting directly to the National Projects Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Project Management and developing, implementation and monitoring project plans, and managing deliverables in line with plans
- Managing stakeholder/end-user engagement & co-ordinating project communications, change processes and mitigation activities
- Building effective relationships at both management and operational levels as well as IT and vendor engagements
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, have excellent interpersonal communication skills and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience leading technology changes projects from a business perspective.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage end to end projects effectively across functional and organisational boundaries in a consultative approach.
- Experience in leading projects and internal and external stakeholders through periods of change and uncertainty.
- Analytical approaches, with the ability to de-construct complex issues and challenges and communicate and present them accordingly to mitigate risk and achieve business outcomes.
- Well organised, with an ability to manage time effectively and influence others accordingly including initiate conversations and negotiate compromises in challenging environments.
- Action oriented, with an ability to anticipate and overcome obstacles to project delivery or achieving objectives.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or extensive work experience
- Accreditation in project or change management methodologies desirable
In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. This role does involve travel within the region so access to and willingness to use own car (reimbursement provided) is essential. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
For specific role enquiries, please contact Martin Pilbeam on [email protected]
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected]
Applications close – Monday, 6 July 2020 at 9.00am
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.