- Are you a self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Full Time fixed contract to 30 June, 2019
We are seeking a highly skilled Project Officer to provide support to the Service Quality Team and Dementia Friends Program (DFP). This role will support Dementia Australia’s Service Quality team to develop and monitor quality standards and service delivery outcomes. It will also be involved in building the capacity of Dementia Australia’s staff to deliver DFP information and awareness sessions to groups, organisations and people living in the community. This role can be based in any of Dementia Australia’s offices around Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining systems to ensure successful achievement of project deliverables within agreed timeframes and budget
- Developing and delivering project plans, progress reports, policy development and review, documentation and presentations
- Leading the way in supporting consumer consultation
- Manage the Dementia Friendly Communities Resource Hub, supporting new initiatives and responding to enquiries
- Organising events, workshops, focus groups and meetings
- Creating partnerships and collaborating with appropriate stakeholders
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in program and project management environments including experience in analysis, planning, and organisation
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders and the ability to build and maintain productive and professional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage time efficiently and to deliver solutions on time and to specification
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently, use initiative, establish priorities and work to tight or competing deadlines
- Experience in preparing meeting documentation (agendas, minute taking and writing, and preparation of meeting action lists)
In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. If you thrive on activity, are a self-starter and are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
The position description can be obtained here.
For any enquiries, please contact Nigel McPaul 0n 02 6278 8919 or email Recruitment@dementia.org.au
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close – 8am Monday January 28, 2019.