- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Full-time, fixed term 12-month opportunity
The Advocacy and Research team is seeking a dynamic project manager to be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of the various actions detailed in the Quality Dementia Care Action Plan. This position provides a unique opportunity to influence change across the aged care sector to deliver a consistently high quality care to people living with dementia. A copy of the action plan is available upon request. This is a full-time, fixed term role and can be based at any of our multiple sites nationally.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director – Advocacy and Research, you will also be responsible for:
- managing the various internal and external stakeholder relations to ensure effective communications around the progress of the action plan and achievement of objectives.
- seeking opportunities for continuous improvement of project delivery methods and outcomes.
- developing & monitoring project plans (delivery plan & resource plan) & managing deliverables in line with plans.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be a true team player and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience leading projects from a business perspective.
- Consultative, with an ability to manage effectively across functional and organisational boundaries.
- Resilient, with an ability to lead and inspire people through periods of change and uncertainty.
- Analytical, with the ability to de-construct complex issues and challenges and present them accordingly.
- Well organised, with an ability to manage time effectively and influence others accordingly.
- Influential, with the confidence to initiate conversations and negotiate compromises in difficult or tense situations.
- Accreditation in project or change management methodologies desirable
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career and make their mark in a progressive peak body. In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
The position description can be found here.
For specific role enquiries, please contact David Sykes on [email protected]
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to [email protected]
Applications close on Monday, 17 August 2020 at 9.00am
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.