- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Full time fixed term role until 30 June 2020
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader to manage, guide and mentor the Client Services team in South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. You will provide support and leadership to a group of key workers who provide a range of high quality services, information and support via the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to our consumers living with younger onset dementia. This role can be based in South Australia, Victoria or Tasmania.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing program leadership of NDIS-funded services and programs to people impacted by dementia.
- Ensuring sensitive, responsive program development, implementation and evaluation.
- Working with relevant service providers to enhance their knowledge and skills in relation to their services for people impacted by dementia.
- Managing individual staff and providing a proactive supervision model that identifies quality issues, provides feedback and coaching and identifies professional development opportunities.
Ensuring NDIS reporting arrangements and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in team management including mentoring and developing people in a positive inclusive manner.
- Extensive experience working with people with dementia as well as carers and families.
- A detailed understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme, including processes and systems, billing/claiming, and the Quality and Safeguarding framework.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the Aged and Disability sectors.
- A high level or verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits.
For role enquiries, please contact Aedan Siebert on 08 8372 2100.
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria attention to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications Close – Monday March 18, 2019.