- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Full time fixed term role until 30 June 2020
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader to manage, guide and mentor the Client Services team based on the Gold Coast. You will provide support and leadership to a group of support workers/facilitators who provide a range of high quality services, information and support to our consumers living with dementia.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing program leadership of services and programs to people impacted by dementia.
- Ensuring sensitive, responsive program development, implementation and evaluation.
- Prepare / complete reports on program activities, progress, status, outputs against targets or other special reports for management and funding bodies
- Ensure all services and programs delivered accurately reflect funding and service agreements, with an emphasis on customer service and service standards.
- Working with relevant service providers to enhance their knowledge and skills in relation to their services for people impacted by dementia.
- Managing individual staff and providing a proactive supervision model that identifies quality issues, provides feedback and coaching and identifies professional development opportunities.
Ensuring reporting arrangements are adhered to and that all services plans are implemented.
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in team management including mentoring and developing people in a positive inclusive manner.
- Extensive experience working with people with dementia as well as carers and families and an understanding of relevant Service Systems, including My Aged Care and the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Experience liaising with community organisations and other key stakeholders to collaborate on the clients’ needs
- A high level or verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (management/health/allied health/social services sectors) and experience in a similar position
In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits.
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria attention to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
For role enquiries, please contact Tenille Griffiths on 07 3014 6650.
Applications Close – 4pm on Friday May 24, 2019.