- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Part time 0.6 EFT fixed term role until June 2019
We are currently seeking a Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker to join our team in New Town in a part time 0.6 EFT capacity. You will be responsible for the provision of information, advice and support services to people living with dementia (aged under 65 years) and their families to help improve their quality of life. The Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker role plays an active role in transitioning clients to the NDIS with preplanning, planning and providing coordination of supports as listed in individual packages.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in the delivery of a community, health or disability based service.
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of the complexities experienced by people living with dementia and their carers and families.
- Experience with or an understanding of NDIS processes and systems.
- High level client engagement skills and the ability to support clients to achieve positive change and outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to deliver and coordinate high quality services that comply with standards, regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and within established frameworks and time lines.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career and make their mark in a progressive peak body. If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
We offer flexible working arrangements, free staff parking, salary packaging and excellent opportunities for professional development.
For role enquiries, please contact Aedan Siebert on 08 8372 2100 or email Recruitment@dementia.org.au
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria attention to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications Close – Monday January 21, 2018.