- Progressive peak body for Dementia
- Full time & 2 part time opportunities, fixed term until 30 June 2019
- Attractive salary packaging available
We are currently seeking three Younger Onset Dementia Key Workers to join our team based in our Woolloongabba office in a full time capacity and also in a part time 0.5 EFT and 0.8 EFT capacity. You will be responsible for the provision of information, advice and support services to people living with dementia (aged under 65 years) and their families to help improve their quality of life. The Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker role plays an active role in transitioning clients to the NDIS with preplanning, planning and providing coordination of supports as listed in individual plans.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in the delivery of a community, health or disability based service.
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of the complexities experienced by people living with dementia and their carers and families.
- Experience with or an understanding of NDIS processes and systems.
- High level client engagement skills and the ability to support clients to achieve positive change and outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to deliver and coordinate high quality services that comply with standards, regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and within established frameworks and time lines.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career and make their mark in a progressive peak body. If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
For role enquiries, please contact Sarah Allister on 07 3014 6609 or email Recruitment@dementia.org.au
The position description can be obtained here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria and which role you are applying for to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications Close – Tuesday January 22, 2019.