Block out your calendar on the 12th of August to help us beat dementia together.
Register and show your support by fundraising and by clicking on the link below and joining our team of Memory Joggers to help us reach our fundraising target of $30 000 this year.
Without your support in the past we have been able to achieve important things such as: -
· Operation of the National Dementia Helpline where people can talk to caring and experienced professionals.
· Living with Memory Loss programs where people can obtain information and talk confidently with others in a similar situation.
· Living with Memory Loss Programs where people can obtain information and talk confidentially with others in a similar situation;
· Library and information services which provides access to dementia related consumer health information and services;
· Providing Carer Support Groups in metropolitan and regional areas;
· Assisting many in time of need with our education seminars, workshops and programs;
· Facilitating a social outlet with our dementia and connection café program
Dementia is now the second leading cause of death in Australia and there is no cure! Your support is needed now more than ever. Not only do we want to raise much needed funds to support our services but would like to raise awareness.
Sign up now and receive a free running singlet!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org