The Living with Dementia program is a national initiative of Dementia Australia and is funded by the Australian Government.
This education and support program aims to maximise the health and wellbeing of people living with early stage dementia, and their carers.
Would you like a better understanding of what is happening to you and be able to talk to others going through a similar experience?
In a group format, participants have the opportunity to:
- Tell their story of memory loss
- Reflect on the impact of their diagnosis
- Develop an understanding of the importance of self-care
- Enhance their skills for communication with others, and for problem-solving
- Extend their knowledge about legal and financial issues
This program is free of charge.
- It runs for 6 weeks on the same day each week
- Each session runs for 2 hours, except the final week which runs for 5 hours.
- Light refreshments are included at no charge
Program dates and times:
Tuesday, 23 July 2019 - 10.30am to 12.30pm
Tuesday, 30 July 2019 - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Tuesday, 6 August 2019 - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Tuesday, 13 August 2019 - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Tuesday, 20 August 2019 - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Tuesday, 27 August 2019 - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Bookings are essential. For enquiries, contact Vanessa Wong on (02) 8875 4663