Membership to Dementia Australia is open to anyone concerned about dementia
individuals - $30
concessions/students - $15
organisations - from $75
By becoming a member you have the opportunity to play an active part in the continued growth and future development of the organisation to support people with dementia, their families and carers.
As a member, you can choose to be active in many different ways, depending on your interests, skills and the time you have to give. There are many opportunities such as being part of a consumer focus group, participating in media or volunteering.
By becoming a member today you remain informed about the latest in dementia news.
Membership is appropriate for people living with dementia, their families, friends, carers and health and aged care providers. It connects you to relevant services, information and research activities. You will also be supporting our work as we continue to provide quality dementia care and help facilitate research.
- A comprehensive membership pack which includes your membership card.
- Receive our quarterly magazine – Memory Matters - in your mailbox.
- And our monthly eNews to your inbox that you can share with family and friends.
- Receive priority invitations to special events and guest lectures.
- Free entry to our public lecture during Dementia Awareness Month in September.
- Attend our popular education courses run by qualified and experienced facilitators.
- Unlimited access to our specialist dementia library.
- Use of a computer to conduct your own internet searches about dementia as well as the use of a photocopier to copy information about dementia.
- Find out about how you can help others through consumer advisory groups.
- 5% discount on education courses, workshops and forums.
- Discount on ‘Know your home’ (www.knowyourhome.com.au) when you quote Alzvic as the promo code.
- Discounts on selected merchandise.
* A valid membership number or card is required to access these savings
How to become a member
- Call our National Dementia Helpline and ask to speak with our Fundraising staff.
- Mail your completed form.
How much does membership cost and how do I join?
- $15.00 Individual Concessions (includes pension card holders, seniors and students)
- $30.00 Individual membership
Organisational Membership has a tiered structure as follows (including GST):
- 1-10 sites/facilities - $95 per site/facility
- 11-20 sites/facilities - $90 per site/facility
- 21-30 sites/facilities - $85 per site/facility
- 31-40 sites/facilities - $80 per site/facility
- 41+ sites/facilities - $75 per site/facility
Membership is valid for 1 year from the month you join.
It is easy to become a member, simply call us on the National Dementia Helpline 1800 100 500.