Gippsland Primary Health Network (PHN) relies on information from people in Gippsland to help us work on what is needed most. This information is crucial to inform our ongoing Health Needs Assessment and commissioning of services.
A dementia engagement project has been planned with Monash University to learn more about what it is like living and working with dementia in Gippsland.
We would like to hear from:
- people living with dementia and those worried about their memory
- family and carers of people living with dementia
- professionals who provide services and support for people with dementia
People in Gippsland, Victoria can help us by taking part in an interview or group discussion and non-professionals will be rewarded with a $50 supermarket voucher.
To be involved in the study, participants can complete the consent form in one of these ways:
- An online version is available on the Tell Gippsland PHN webpage; https://www.gphn.org.au/tell-gippsland-phn/
- The Explanatory Statement can be downloaded from the webpage (it includes the consent form)
- Phone (03) 5175 5444 and ask for the Explanatory Statement and consent form to be mailed to you
For further information, visit the Tell Gippsland PHN webpage at https://www.gphn.org.au/tell-gippsland-phn/. The Explanatory Statement can be downloaded from this website (it includes the consent form). Dr Maria Garrett can also be contacted on 0447 206 817 if you have questions.
This study has been approved by Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee, approval number 23161.