The mission of the Continence Foundation of Australia is to represent the interests of Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and act as an advocate for their interests.
The Continence Foundation of Australia exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health. This will be achieved by:
- working with consumers, professionals, industry and government
- facilitating access to continence support services through advocacy
- providing evidence based information and advice
- building the capacity and capability of the workforce, and
- supporting research to achieve the Foundation’s objectives