Volunteering is a great way to get involved with Dementia Australia and help to support over 410,000 Australians living with dementia
There are many benefits of volunteering with Dementia Australia. You will:
- Be working with a nationally respected not-for-profit organisation – us!
- Develop new skills and gain new experiences
- Make new friends and be part of a team
- Feel a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction
- Gain a better understanding of dementia and the types of help available
- Help us to achieve our vision
We need volunteers to assist us in many areas within our organisation such as community events & programs, fundraising activities, administration, marketing and many more. Volunteering opportunities vary throughout the year so if there is not an opening straight away we will keep your details and contact you when something becomes available.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
The recruitment process is a chance for us to get to know each other! It’s a thorough selection process, including interviews and background checks. You’ll find our current vacancies listed below.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org