Dementia Australia have welcomed guest speakers to record a specialised education video for you to access.
- Changed behaviours presented by Scientia Professor Henry Brodaty AO
- Clinical trials and research opportunities presented by Dementia Australia Research Foundation Manager Annette Moxey
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies presented by Professor Simon Lewis
- Frontotemporal dementias presented by Professor Amy Brodtmann MBBS, FRACP, PhD
- Mild cognitive impairment presented by Associate Professor Michael Woodward AM
- Palliative care and dementia presented by Dementia Australia Clinical Nurse Consultant Sarah Jamieson
- Resilience presented by Dementia Australia expert Sandra Kay
- The Montessori approach to activities and dementia presented by Dementia Australia expert Wendy Henderson
- Younger onset dementia presented by Professor Dennis Velakoulis
- Future planning presented by Sarah Breusch
Click through for more information on each and to register your access details. Upon registering you will receive access on screen and an email to view at a later stage.