Dementia Australia have welcomed guest speakers to record a specialised education video for you to access.
- Changed behaviours presented by Scientia Professor Henry Brodaty AO
- Frontotemporal dementias presented by Professor Amy Brodtmann MBBS, FRACP, PhD
- Mild cognitive impairment presented by Associate Professor Michael Woodward AM
- Palliative care and dementia presented by one of Dementia Australia's specialised nurses
- The Montessori approach to activities and dementia presented by Dementia Australia expert Wendy Henderson
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies presented by Professor Simon Lewis
Click through for more information on each and to register your access details. Upon registering you will receive access on screen and an email to view at a later stage.